• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

new work phone questions

pinkfloyd4ever

I like to think I have a good sense of humor, but asking for help here. Tomorrow at my work we are having training on a new phone system for 2 hours. The new phone is almost identical to the old phone and the features are the same except for now we have to dial 9 to get an outside line. I already have a handout on the features and how to use them, i.e. to put the caller on hold push the red hold button. So, I would really like to have a few odd phone questions that I could ask tomorrow, any help would be appreciated.

FishinDad, e-mailed me these questions, kind of what I am looking for

Ask how you can “text” on the new phone.

Ask how it will affect your (T-mobile, Verizon, ATT) minutes.

Ask which button activates the camera.

Ask how many MP3’s can be recorded on the new phone.

Ask what the “beeping/ringing” sound means.

Ask how to get a Pink Floyd ringtone

Unfortunately, some people just don't find humor in an hour presentation on how a new telephone works, and for the record, the statement 'to put the caller on hold push the red hold button' was uttered. I did ask at the conclusion of 'here is how you can set type of ring' if I could download a ringtone and was told "no" so since no one was finding any enjoyment in the presentation I did fire back if I could text, then my boss gave me the look...