Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
McGurk

Man, It MUST be cold out!!!

16 posts in this topic

I see we set a new "Max Online" number of 2544 people here at the same time at about 10:45 this morning. No one wants to go outside at -10F on the first day of Christmas Week? I know I don't!

I'm thinking about heading out, na I'll do some post fishing. I'll hit the lakes tomorrow

I would be out tryin to catch a fish but it is to [PoorWordUsage] eff'n cold to go ta de heck Its to friggin cold fer a pengiun just to be walkin round here!

its not cold out. i have 2 bbq's going with 20 pork butts and 3 turkeys. while i am doing that i am digging out all my fishing stuff.

need better storage, hard to find where i hid it all last year.lol

Wish I was out instead of playing daddy daycare all week beings school and daycare are on vacation. I dont mind it for a few days but not two weeks. I dont know how those stay at home moms can do it.

If only I didnt have to work, I dont care what the temp is I would be out!

i hear u there. [PoorWordUsage] having to work when there is soo much fishing to be done. im sitting here trolling the forums waiting to go to work instead of get a few lines wet in the house. im thinking sick day? lol laugh jk

Wish I was out instead of playing daddy daycare all week beings school and daycare are on vacation. I dont mind it for a few days but not two weeks. I dont know how those stay at home moms can do it.

I am with you on that one Walleye. Dont know how they can do it. Not sure how you your going to last that long. Its nice to be laid off in the winter like I am but it sucks cause I a the go to guy when it comes to the kids. Just part of being a parent I guess oh well.

yup I am laid off to and was hoping to do a ton of fishing but seems things keep poping up and I end up at home all day.