• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2009 Lake Bomoseen, VT NAIFC Open Qualifier

I'm excited to fish with Frank in this and hope to do Frank and NY proud. Frank mentioned that a pre-fish is advised prior to the tournament and I'm thinking something closer to tournament date would be good, hoping to catch the fish in or close to the stage they will be in when it's tournament time.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to all. I fished the first silver tourney few yrs ago and I had a blast. Only caught 1 fish on tourny day but just being there and meeting some of the power sticks that I read about all the time was awsome. Few jerk-baits in the crowd but for the most part all great people..

Seriously tho, im glad you guys partnered up, thats a good team right there....heck all of our NY teams are solid! Hopefully we will get it figured out and place, theres no doubt it will be a fun few days! Cant wait to see the out of towners (Steve, Tyler, Bud) it be good seeing you guys again.

Chris and I will have 3 days of pre-fish in before Tourney Day.

Hey Lee, I would not be opposed to take a trip up before then to get a heads up. Let me know?

Regardless of winning, I am looking forward to the comraderie and the BEER with Tyler cry

Ok I've been out for a bit but what's going on Friday? Frank, I got your message but was cleaning up all my fish (and watching Syracuse get there butts kicked) for the UFC fight coming up for a little snack and will give you a call tonight. I'm thinking about Saturday night if not then I'm goingo Sunday night for sure. Timmy - I did take pictures of me cleaning them wink I measured all the fish and they all where 11"-13", that's a nice year class.

Who has maps of the lake so I can get a look at the primary structure and what kind of lake it is.

My buddy Rick fished that lake all the time and can put us at a starting point, plus he's calling all his contacts up there to find out how the bite is and what should be happening at that time.

Sorry I haven't been on much but get in those funks where I don't even want to look at the computer. LOL

I was thinking about trying to get everyone at a central location for some drinks, I want to see what everyone looks like without their battle suites on. I've probably seen most of you and don't even know who you are because of all the clothes. LOL

Lee . . . buddy . . . teammate . . . you want to see us without our clothes on??? You're scaring me . . . I say a central meeting place should be Dennies Bar SE corner of Oneida on 31 down the road from the SavOn. Great chicken wings (but of course) and the Wednesday night barmaid is not bad to look at. The other suggested meeting place is Dougie's!!! Not as central but I hear the Chef gives discounts . . .LOL

Cant wait to meet up with you guys looks like we will have a good bunch of teams up there with any luck we will all make out good . and for sure there is always beer on hand . let me know when you guys are meeting up would like to try a couple beers out of the 70 choices and I heard the food is great . Dont worry Frank just gased up the auger buds ready to start drilling . Lee I heard toms bait in castleton has maps am looking to get my hands on one . I have been told its a tough lake to fish but who knows .

Well guys I just read the latest TA results from MN. and Myron and Joe were DQ'd for a breakfast break on the ice from a local that brought them a McDonalds bag. Even though no information was exchanged and there were no fish in the bag it violates rule 2, No third party contact during the event... The guys who won it had a nice bag of fish from that lake...

I saw that on their site and that sucks, I'm sure glad I don't know anyone from there to come and say HI.

I've been reading some info on Fishyspot and I'm getting excited, Looks to be a very clear lake with site fishing in the weedbeds for the big jumbo gills.

Frank, I got your email today and couldn't concentrate for the rest of the day. LOL Sorry I didn't reply back but boss was off today and I was busy. I sure hope more teams register though so NAIFC brings it back to the Northeast.