Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CNY-Kyle

2009 Lake Bomoseen, VT NAIFC Open Qualifier

146 posts in this topic

http://www.naifc.com/events

Just wanted to get a thread started for all the upcomming talk about the qualifier...

Jimmy and i are all signed up, room booked, sleds lined up, ready to go! I believe Timmy and Steve are all locked up as well...

Tyler & Bud

AW & partner

you may want to lock in your rooms asap to make sure you get one, have a feeling they will book quick...this hotel is next to killington so you will be competing against the skiiers as well as fishermen for rooms.

Tim and Steve are locked on with hotel and all

Thanks Steve! How's that pond looking by you?

Chris and I will be booking Friday...Kyle, call me with the Hotey info, so we can get our crew all in one place...thanks Bro...have a merry Christmas back in the State Capital!!

Originally Posted By: USMC130FE
Tim and Steve are locked on with hotel and all

Thanks Steve! How's that pond looking by you?

Tim,

Gonna check it out hopefully today! I just received my bait order!

Hey Steve...what did you get for bait? Are you going to get some of those Tourney Spikes? If you want, I will order them and bring yours up with me to Vermont. I still owe you for your generosity last year at the Silver Qualifier wink Anything you need...let me know if I can help.

I would also like to make a little menu for the NY gang and bring out the food so we can actually eat well during Pre-Fish while on the Ice. That way, we don't have to leave to get lunch!!!

I am taking suggestions as of now...let's get it hammered out cool

Chef,

I received my spikes, white and red plus some waxworms. I will have a order on stand by and shipped directly to the hotel again. I'malso looking at a couple other items but don't know their availability at that time. Will look into it.

Steve tried to put your order in and Jon is busy opening Xmas presents waiting for him to call back. Call me

Steve this is an old message I already did your two LX-5 purchases and I think you took care of the third one today cool Your stuff should have shipped today cool

Timmy,

Told John to ship on monday or so. They were busy and I didn't need them today! There is going to be a couple surprises soon! Hope my Dad don't have a heart attack smirk

Talked to a few guys from VT and they were fishing Bomoseen for a few days before this latest heat wave, only the north end was fishable at that point. May be a week before its ready again...i was gonna pre fish sat but this warm wind killed those plans

Where are you fishing in Maine?

Good luck and please take pics and a good report...of course smirk

I'm looking forward to seeing you again Steve!!!

not sure where but I got a report from a friend that caught a bunch of nice perch and another that has been doing good on crappies. Still don't know if I can pull it off yet though. We will see eachother on the ice soon.

Steve

Sounds like this is goin to be a good time hopefully one of our team comes home with wood....hmmm dont sound right does it smile

Sounds like this is goin to be a good time hopefully one of our team comes home with wood....hmmm dont sound right does it smile
laughlaughlaughwhistle