Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
muskielaw

LX-5 Super Fine Line?

5 posts in this topic

Just bought a used LX-5 from a guy who said he never even got a chance to use it. His loss was my gain. grin I went out for the first time yesterday and could not figure out the SFL feature. The manual says that the light should come on when activated however it was not coming on when I pushed the button. The light would come on while in zoom mode just not in SFL. Is there something wrong with the unit I just purchased? How can you tell just by looking at the display whether it is in super fine line or not?

Thanks for the help.

When you look at your marks in SFL they will be very thin lines and the min. you turn it on you will notice the difference. If you did not notice any change and the fact that your light did not come on I would give them a call. Marcum customer service 1-866-777-0733

when in Zoom mode, you don't get the SFL. If I recall correctly SFL is activated when you push the button when not in zoom.