• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Can you use too much Sta-Bil?

IFallsRon

Question

The geezer neighbor across the street told me he had to take his blower in because it wouldn't start. The tech told him that he had used too much Sta-Bil.

I call [PoorWordUsage].

When I fired up my big blower before the snow, my retired mechanic neighbor on the other side of the house gave me [PoorWordUsage] and asked what kind of gas I was using because the exhaust smelled like varnish.

3 answers to this question

jwhjr,

Dang if your Loc: mixes in Perham and Outing. My wife's family is from Perham/Frazee and one of them still has a sweet spot on big Pine. Many, many years ago I worked as a logger clipping trees just outside of Outing, We'd go for a beer in town and a swim north and west in some lake before the the forestry station.

And there was some kind of artesian on that road that was the best water that ever was mixed with your choice.