• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

03 Chevy Silverado

Today when backing out the driveway to blow snow again the truck started fine and no lights. A hour later started it to put it back in the driveway and the ABS light and the parking brake light came on and it beeps about 10times and just stays on. Any idea what would cause this.

I had that ABS and Parking light thing happen last week on my '05. Just once and then it went away. I figured something was just wet/frozen since it didn't come back on the next time and the brakes (including the ABS) seem to be working fine now (although I don't think the ABS was working when the light was on). I was going to get it checked but honestly forgot it even happened until I read this...