• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

She AINT no Mamma's Girl!

Shawnny B

Got out with Hovermn and my oldest Daughter, Lacylynn tonight and managed a few Crappies and one walleye, Every year she manages to prove to me that she isnt mamma's girl grin

She dosnt have the "hold" down yet, but give it some time. it was a slow night

schoolpics009cf4.jpg

schoolpics010zm6.jpg

schoolpics011ya7.jpg

looks like you guys had fun! maybe someday my 4 year old son will be more into the fishing rather than throwing snow in his dads holes! he made it about 3 hours out with me one day last year. anyhow, glad you guys got out and had some fun! and obviously stayed plenty warm! were you in the wheel house already?

Yup, we were! but that wind still made it chilly out there. Maybe ya can bring him up and we can have a little getogether before the big one on south Center, thats gonna be a blast with all those kids out there!

sweet! when Dave said you guys were out, i thought and then rethought! i was thinking, he is out with shawn and his daughter...so they must be in the wheel house!? not bad! december 20th and someone i know and trust to not be foolish and risky is out with a wheelhouse! that sure helps you make the most of the ice fishing season! as for the get together, ill have to look into that! a bunch of fm'ers and their kids out on the ice together sounds like a ton of fun!

Nice pics, these remind me of a story one of my friends told me the other day. He brought his 3-4 yr old granddaughter out ice fishing the other day, but had to turn around and head home as soon as they got set up... Later that night when his wife asked the little girl if they got to ice fishing she said "no". Grandma asks "are you sure you didn't get to go fishing?". The little girl responds "well, we got out there, but then I pee'd my pants so we had to come home. We'll try again tomorrow though." Too funny.

Yup, we were! but that wind still made it chilly out there.

I'll go ahead and speak for Shawn here...He meant that it was cold OUTSIDE, not in the house smile

You guys should see how excited she gets while reeling in a fish. It's just about the most adorable thing I've ever seen!

Fishon, you're welcome to bring Gavin out anytime. If nothing else, we can fire up the TV so he can watch a DVD or two. Shawn's daughter has been known to veg in front of that thing from time to time grin