Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bbolte

6 X 12 Ice House for Sale

17 posts in this topic

6 X 12 Permanent Ice House with tan siding. Includes 2 person sleeper, 2 CB's, Oven/Stove, Heater, and interior lantern run off a 100# gas tank. Also, includes stereo system with detachable radio, TV hook up, connection for additional antenna's. There are also interior and exterior lights run off of battery power.

Trailer is equiped with LED lights and safety chains.

Asking $4500 OBO. Pictures are available upon request at bbolte77@hotmail.com

Have a great Holiday Season!!

I am interested in some pics please. chadluebker@hotmail.com

Or feel free to call me at 320-221-2953. Thanks.

Chad

Is this a wheel house type or load on to tailor?

I would guess wheelhouse but I don't know.

Pics please tjsweepaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttthcinet.net

Yes it is on wheels. Sorry I have been traveling for x-mas, I will get the pic's out shortly.

Troy, I tried to send you pic's but it came back.

If there is a way to post pic's on this site let me know and I will do it that way.

Maybe I priced it too high.

I have lowered it to 4,000 OBO.

I'm sitting on Lake Bemidji right now in the fish house as a matter of fact.

Looks like a darn good house for the price bbolte, I'm definitely trying to work my way into one now, been doing a lot of shopping around. I have a Chevy trailblazer and am wondering if that would tow it alright. How does she tow down the road?

I pull it with a 2000 Ford Explorer with a v6. I haven't pulled any other Ice House before so not much to compare to but I think it does OK. Only issue with a SUV is clearance if there is a lot of snow.

Well I've tested it this year and it( my SUV ) does what my brothers Silverado, and a friends F-150 will do on the lake, so far!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• The very fact that these drugs are illegal keeps the prices so high, there is a huge risk for anyone dealing them so they need to make a boat load of money for it to be worth the risk. Legalizing things always brings down the prices and makes the black market $$$ not worth the effort.
    •   The "war on drugs", by which I take it you mean keeping them illegal (feel free to correct me if that is not your meaning) reduces the opportunity and raises the price for addictive drugs.   There are perhaps other policies that might work, but treating Heroin or Cocaine like ibuprofin doesn't seem like a good idea.     So, what do you mean by "end the war on drugs".   Go Colorado for "hard drugs"?   Treat them like California does alcohol (sold in every grocery store, and some convenience stores)?  Make them prescription?   Decriminalize possession of small amounts? 
    •     You judge everyone by their race and religion ?      
    • Years ago brother and I at our hunting cabin for a few days of grouse hunting.  Second morning we up and at 'em just as grey dawn settling down on the woods.  We hunted up and down the hills and through the brush and brambles seeking an explosive brown ball leaping skyward. Nothing. Not a feather seen. Later, after breakfast and chores ,brother sitting in the little outhouse with the door open,  enjoying the warmth of the sunrise and contemplating life in the woods when with a flutter and a cluck-cluck,  a nice big grouse landed on a small bush about five feet in front of the outhouse. Brother looks at grouse;  grouse looks at brother. They spent   time examining each other until my brother made a move and the grouse disappeared. We didn't see him around the place for the rest of our stay.   But we found some of his cousins.
    •   Uh, no. You have stated that people should prove their own claims. I don't have the time or the inkling to go through thousands of posts to "prove" it to you so I guess it's just fake news.
    •   Uh, no.   I believe I said that people should post attributions of stuff they quote.   
    •   I could post a certain song by Aerosmith, but I won't......    And yer dang right I'm gonna!
    •   1. He's one of those scary brown people 2. He's a scary Mooslim, not a god fearing Christian 3. Donald Trump sort of likes him.       How would I know? You're the one who brought it up. I thought you always said that it is the obligation of the poster to prove the facts that they post? 
    •   Only if she thought there was enough Inches coming over down!
  • Our Sponsors