• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

6 X 12 Permanent Ice House with tan siding. Includes 2 person sleeper, 2 CB's, Oven/Stove, Heater, and interior lantern run off a 100# gas tank. Also, includes stereo system with detachable radio, TV hook up, connection for additional antenna's. There are also interior and exterior lights run off of battery power.

Trailer is equiped with LED lights and safety chains.

Asking $4500 OBO. Pictures are available upon request at [email protected]

Have a great Holiday Season!!

Looks like a darn good house for the price bbolte, I'm definitely trying to work my way into one now, been doing a lot of shopping around. I have a Chevy trailblazer and am wondering if that would tow it alright. How does she tow down the road?

I pull it with a 2000 Ford Explorer with a v6. I haven't pulled any other Ice House before so not much to compare to but I think it does OK. Only issue with a SUV is clearance if there is a lot of snow.