• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HSO 4th Annual Spearing Get Together Feb 8th!!! (Final Report)

bassNspear

Since we have had so much fun at the last three, and talking to everyone at the outing today, we are planning another one for this season. Its so much fun for us all to hang out, talk smack with merkman and glenn, and see alot of fish.

We are going to be going Little Long Lake, North of Minnetonka here in the Metro.

More Information coming soon!

Feb 8th

Cya all there!

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. I'm new to spearing as of last year and new to this forum too. I really hope to be able to make it to the HSO 4th annual on little long. I've speared there a few times last year and this year. Havnt had much luck yet this year though. Hopefully the fish will be moving on the 8th.

Tryg

Im sure there are a few guys that are willing to have a FM'er Newbie come out to enjoy the day on the hard water. I have a friend coming out with me again this time, but there is always a few guys are are willing to bunk up together!

Well it sounds like a lot of fun and i hope i can make it out

A few more questions....

What are some cross roads to get me to the lake?

Would any FMers be willing to let me use their gear/house?

Thats all i can think of for now but i'll ask more if they come to me