Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

HSO 4th Annual Spearing Get Together Feb 8th!!! (Final Report)

338 posts in this topic

Since we have had so much fun at the last three, and talking to everyone at the outing today, we are planning another one for this season. Its so much fun for us all to hang out, talk smack with merkman and glenn, and see alot of fish.

We are going to be going Little Long Lake, North of Minnetonka here in the Metro.

More Information coming soon!

Feb 8th

Cya all there!

bns, welcome back to the real world! winkgrin ya as it looks now the nord lord should make it. its still a ways out.

Hey guys. I'm new to spearing as of last year and new to this forum too. I really hope to be able to make it to the HSO 4th annual on little long. I've speared there a few times last year and this year. Havnt had much luck yet this year though. Hopefully the fish will be moving on the 8th.

Tryg

Welcome to FM Tryg, Glad to have you part of the family!

Hope you can make it out on the hard water with us.

I'll put it down and try to make it. I've never done any spearing but would love to try it.

I got it marked down and highlighted!

Of course, the pumpkin hat will make an appearance too. Yopaulipnkfloyd and I will be lookin' good.

Huey

Ps Nice fish BnS!

Yes, my pumpkin hat wants to come. I think a guy known as fishinDad may come too, I'll double check, he has a portable, but don't think it is able to be used as a dark house.

ive never speared but have read this forum a lot and it sounds very interesting

what would i need to do to come out and spear with you guys?

Im sure there are a few guys that are willing to have a FM'er Newbie come out to enjoy the day on the hard water. I have a friend coming out with me again this time, but there is always a few guys are are willing to bunk up together!

I wish I could come but have other plans(wife) Make sure to post the pictures it was great seeing the last outing, good job

alright i will keep an eye on here to see if there is anyone willing to support a noobie smile

ya forsure. Im sure there will be a few guys that might even bring houses again for extra guys, or share a house or two. Just keep and eye open, there will be open seats!

if you are going to be in a house by yourself, you are going to need a spearing licence! Pretty Cheap

Well it sounds like a lot of fun and i hope i can make it out

A few more questions....

What are some cross roads to get me to the lake?

Would any FMers be willing to let me use their gear/house?

Thats all i can think of for now but i'll ask more if they come to me