• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Black-capped...

Thank you both! Dan, IYO, do you feel such sharpness comes from the capabilities of the 50D? I could never seem to get really sharp imagery with the 10D. I like the 10, it was a great camera to learn with, but I don't think there's any doubt about the 50D and its ability.

First off I would give much of the credit to the photographer. Good equipment certainly can make your job easier but you still have to make the correct decisions and snap the photo.

The 50D is no doubt helping your cause, more pixels to work with ALO capabilities and honestly some lens/camera combinations work well together. Keep in mind you also have micro focus adjustments available to you as well should you feel you need it.

So yes, equipment helps but I think more credit goes toward the one taking the photo, especially in this case. smile