Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KG243

Jumbo Pearch

4 posts in this topic

I have never caught a mess of jumbo perch and would like to do so. I live in Cambridge and am curios what a good lake would be to get into some good perch action. Thanks for the help!

How far do you want to drive?

Winnie

Mille Lacs

Leech

all good perch lakes

Drive a little further for the "grand daddys"

Devils Lake ND

Gogebic MI

Leech Lake in March would be my choice for a bunch of nice perch, maybe not jumbo's but 11-12" fish will be common.

From the sounds of it Gogebic would be your best bet for a truly giant perch.

Best action for jumbo perch I've ever experienced has been Devils Lake, ND.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

•     ........if you are member of the LIVs. My 2nd graders think I am really smart at math as well. 
    •   No, but they wouldn't send them all to Belle Plaine where all the bleedies will take care of them, so what are we going to do? Man your pulling everything out of the old Libertarian hang book tonight.
    • Manafort was dumped quicker than a cheap date.   #pence2018
    •   No and no, I read it closely, but down here I shoot first then ask questions.                          
    •   Nice try.   You want me to rip apart your beloved Portugal?  There are hole everywhere.   First thing is first. This is a government policy, so this comes into play faster then a bullet..   " ...many of the problems stemmed not necessarily from a disagreement over the facts but a disagreement over which facts matter when it comes to interpreting the effects of decriminalisation."   Just like you Dave, only using the facts that fit your narrative.     HIV - down yes.   Due to eradicating drug dens, availability of needles, health awareness.   Deaths, over dose - yes (arguably)   Due to access of real drugs, not designer, dangerous synthetic weeds.     Homicides - yes/no Also there is no data collected for drug related homicides.       Drug users are not deemed criminals but as sick. Which immediately becomes a public expense.       -"" Goulão himself is skeptical of some aspects of marijuana reform in places like the United States, which he says can conflate medical use with recreational markets. "Sometimes I feel the promoters of this discussion are mixing things together using a lack of intellectual seriousness (Big Dave & Purple)," he said.""     This is just in 5 minutes, I'll go on doing this all day long. Leave you laying on the floor.   By the way, you just cut and paste articles. In no way way have you presented an intelligent reason why decriminalization would curb drug use.   Keep pasting,       

• Come on Del like any good law we have to pass it to find out what is in it.
    • If you guys (Dave et al) are so "end the war on drugs" you ought to be able to say what that means.  How can you advocate something that you can't, or won't, define?    
    • You dont care about his statements on the 2nd amendment or his ties with radical mooslims as you put it?  
    •   I don't reside in his district and have no power to vote for or against him so I don't spend much of my free time thinking about him.
    •   But your OK with paying for people to sit in prison?   The reason you want to keep drugs criminalized is because they are dangerous, is it not?
  • Our Sponsors