• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I can't upload pics from my camera...

I bought an an Olympus sw 850 in May of last year and never had an issue of uploading pic onto my computer using the Olympus photo editing software. Well, for some reason, a couple months ago I have tried to upload and am unable to do this. I get a dialogue box that says the computer does not recognize the device. I thought that maybe the usb cable supplied with the camera went bad, so I bought a portable card reader, only to have the same message pop up. I had my wife bring my camera and the card reader to her work, and she was able to upload the pics onto her computer, so I know the device is ok and that the problem lies within the software of my home computer. Does anyone have a clue as to what the problem might be and how to fix it? I just can't stand not being able to display my fishing pictures.

Calvinist,

I would try and un-install the driver for the camera and the software. Go ahead and re-install your software and driver and see if that doesn't help. I am guessing something has corrupted a driver file. Let us know how it turns out and if we can provide further assistance.