Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eyepatrol

AP - MVP?

18 posts in this topic

I am so sick of all the talk that Peyton Manning should be the league's most VALUABLE player! Let's think about this for just a tick......Addai, Clark, Harrison, Wayne. All marquee players that bring high value to a team individually, much less combined. Not too hard to be a good (or great) qb when you're throwing to guys like that.

Now look at the Vikes. Who do we got of high value? Ummmm.....AP! That's it. We don't have any receivers or a tight end who could be compared with what Peyton's got. Without AP, the Vike's record would be reversed, or worse IMO.

Win out these last two games with AP leading the way, and hands down he gets the MVP award in my book. Nobody else has carried their team with the minimal support as AP has.

And oh yeah, I believe if we win out, we get 2nd seed in the NFC with 1st round by and a home game.

Go Vikes!

I agree, AP should be MVP.

But, Manning is outstanding also. He makes the rest of his team look good, just like AP can make our team look good.

But, AP should win...hands down.

Minnesota sports are always looked down upon by the mainstream media. Throughout the years twins players have been shafted for the mvp, cy young, and rookie of the year. Look at how many time Garnet finished runner up or third for the mvp in the NBA.

I agree with AP all the way. But those receivers probably wouldn't look as good without Manning chucking the rock to them either.

KG won one year didnt he?Santana wone the cy young,Mornoeu won mvp a couple years ago,AP won rookie of the year,Moss won rookie of the year...But yes,Peterson should win mvp this year.Hes sees 8 in the box all day every week and still pulls of 165 and lead the league in rushing.But hes barley in the conversation because of warner and brees.

And oh yeah, I believe if we win out, we get 2nd seed in the NFC with 1st round by and a home game.

We have to win out and Carolina needs to be the Giants, or we win out and Carolina looses the last 2.

Even though we have had some win the high awards, sports reporters even admit that often times Minnesota pro athletes get overlooked due to media coverage. I agree that AP should be MVP.

KG won one year didnt he?Santana wone the cy young,Mornoeu won mvp a couple years ago,AP won rookie of the year,Moss won rookie of the year...But yes,Peterson should win mvp this year.Hes sees 8 in the box all day every week and still pulls of 165 and lead the league in rushing.But hes barley in the conversation because of warner and brees.

Heck, don't forget about Marty Cordova and Chuck Knoblauch, both ROYs.

I hope that AP gets mvp. The only thing that might hurt him is that he doesnt get alot of touch downs

After yesterdays performance he does not deserve mvp. Just one game but he had been coughing the ball up way too much.

Yeah his 12 fumbles yesterday arent gunna help his chances...

League leading at that.

After yesterdays performance he does not deserve mvp. Just one game but he had been coughing the ball up way too much.

Your right. Hold on to the dang football and your going to win. Give me a break!

MVP's lead their team at the end of the year in key games. He is young and maybe tried to do too many things. He does not deserve MVP after the last game unless he comes up big in the next game, and into the playoffs, IF we are in the playoffs.

AP deserves MVP just as much as anyone else...great players have bad games get over it...when u run the ball like a maniac your gonna have games where u cough it up.

all the MVP canadites have had horrid games this season.

manning, brees, warner, AP...all of em.

I think AP will be in the running, but I think he will finish 3rd at best. Those that could be above him are Williams, Manning, or Brees. If Brees surpases Mario's record, good chance he might get it. I don't know, it's one of the closer MVP races we've seen in a while.