• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

TO or Coles??????

Flash

Thanks for the help on Rhodes and Addia. Now I have to decided between TO and Lavarius Coles. TO has a touch matchup with the Ravens. Coles and Favre have Seattle which is last against the pass. What do you guys think???

Thanks

TO has much more potential than Coles. Even with the tough D I think you have to go with TO.

In my league the past 4 weeks scoring has been:

TO:3, 9, 15 & 27

Coles: 8, 0, 0, 14

I wouldn't take a chance on Coles at this point in the season.

well if those are my choices I am going L.Coles against the worst pass defense in the league...Ravens are going to shut the Cowgirls down....I have both Barber and Choice and am staying away from them also!!! Even though the Jets have not played well on the west coast I think they will get the job done on the weak Seattle D

Not so great options. I think I'd roll with Owens. He's less likely to throw up a clunker. I know its Balt, but the boys have a good offense and Ward had a good game against Balt last week. Still don't like the matchup, but I think that's how I'd go. You also don't have weather issues. Forecast is 32, windy, and snow on sunday for Seattle.

Sounds like your getting advice from the relatives of your opponent. I'm in the camp that says you start your studs. Granted T.O. has been up and down, but Favre like Cotchery and Keller. Play who got you here, and I don't think it was Coles. Besides I have T. Jones.