• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

TIMBERWOLVES!!!!

HaveBaitWillFish

I would take his talent, just not the attitude. I think he is a great point gaurd, if someone would just deflate his head alittle so he stops thinking the NBA revolves around him. I wouldnt take him with the young talent we have on our team, but if we were an older team needing a good player to take us deep in the playoffs I wouldnt hesitate to sign him for a season.

So in other words I wasnt serious, but he still has game left if you want to put up with him!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would take his talent, just not the attitude. I think he is a great point gaurd, if someone would just deflate his head alittle so he stops thinking the NBA revolves around him. I wouldnt take him with the young talent we have on our team, but if we were an older team needing a good player to take us deep in the playoffs I wouldnt hesitate to sign him for a season.

So in other words I wasnt serious, but he still has game left if you want to put up with him!

Good basketball has a lot to do with team chemistry and the mental aspects. I can't watch guys like Starbury (there's a reason his team's tank). Those types seem incapable of changing. Just ask Rider and Latrell Sprewell. When they passed out common sense they were, um...messed-up, by “The Fickle Finger of Fate.”

I enjoyed Love's bullet fast break outlet pass last night. He had only one set of toes on the ground.

Actually fun to watch and listen to now! I can't wait till the draft and when we get the chance at 4 first round picks!

NEXT year is gonna be great.

I would have to say that we are most definitly shopping MCcants.

Maybe to a team like Phoenix or atlanta or possibly charlotte.

Actually fun to watch and listen to now! I can't wait till the draft and when we get the chance at 4 first round picks!

NEXT year is gonna be great.

I would have to say that we are most definitly shopping MCcants.

Maybe to a team like Phoenix or atlanta or possibly charlotte.

What picks do the wolves get this year, anyone remember?

we get:

1.our pick (but only if we pick in the top 10) if we pick 11 we go to clippers....the way things have turned we are only 3 games from this happening.

2. Miami's pick (lottery protected) unless Dwade gets hurt we will get this pick...probably around pick 15

3. Utah's pick (top 22) protected. We need Utah to put it together. its not looking likely that we will receive it this year as boozer has been out

4. Boston's pick. probably one of the final two picks in the draft (its top 3 protected.....i think thats a given)

so we will get 2-3 most likely and a possibility of only getting 1 as well as getting all 4

hey they beat 2 big teams recently in Phoenix (at Phoenix) and New Orleans (home).........they are playing like a team and it is fun to watch....I would imagine someone will take a chance on Mccants but they won't give up much to get him as I think his contract is up(?)

?? in the NBA if your contract is up than teams give MORE to get you. its all about cap room. expiring contracts are gold. mccants is worth more to a team with a contract expiring than he would be signed to a multi-year deal.

right now guys like Brian Cardinal and Jason Collins have tremendous trade value because they come off the books. if we package one of them and a pick we could either move up in the draft or acuire a decent player.

like ozzie said.... when you watch them you actually EXPECT them to win! Makes it a whole lot more fun and the team is very enjoyable. Sure makes listening to KFAN more fun too!

I'm heading to the Lakers game Friday and for the first time in a long time, I am really excited about seeing them play.

Gonna try to bring in a sign too.... "The Foyeth Quarter" or something with Hot Rod Carney on it! should be fun! Sitting about 20 rows behind the Wolves bench!

Looks like a lottery pick this year! That's awesome, but this team is an absolute joke from top to bottom, management to coaching, but after watching some more games lately, there is little to no talent on this team outside a couple point guards. Mike Millers +/- has to be the worst in the NBA....I hope that they get a great draft and with Big Al back next year is much better.

They are terrible, and have traded away some really good guards on draft day: Ray Allen, Brandon Roy, OJ Mayo, and Chalmers. What did McHale have against guards???!!!!! Look what we got in return for those guys - nothing. Its a guards league nowadays.

I used to have season tickets and gave them up, I just couldn't deal with the pain in the arse to get downtown during rush hour to watch that ineptitude. Sooooo not worth it.