• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

TIMBERWOLVES!!!!

HaveBaitWillFish

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone see the game Brandon Roy had last night against Phoenix? 52 points, put the team on his shoulders, and won the game on his own. Sure am glad McHale felt we didn't need him. I hope he used the cash acquired in the draft day trade for Roy to buy Glen Taylor something nice.

what about I wouldn't go if I was offered $750 tickets, free valet parking, and VIP lounge access....I was offered this the other weekend and turned it down.....and I love watching the Wolves just not in person....it hurts to watch them on TV can't imagine how painful it must be to watch them in person!!

went to the San Antiono game $125 tickets about 18 rows up center court. It was the quietest I've every heard the target center. After SA decided to turn it on and the wolves missed a couple of bunnies, I was yelling at McHale during a timeout and Foye look up and kinda smiled thats how quite it was. I would say only if the tickets where free and courtside.

Mark

I have family that works for the Wolves (he actually sits on the bench) so needless to say I have gone to a lot of free games. I just can't believe that they are making any money this year, the target center is just empty. I hate to say it but I go to game to be with my family and rarely watch the actual game.

If McHale doesn't leave, the T-wolves will never get better, it's as simple as that.

I went to the Cleveland game (just to see Lebron) and was actually kind of embarassed for the Wolves when Lebron got a standing ovation when he left the game.

Mike Miller has been a disappointment so far and Kevin Love looks so tentative when shooting that he misses chippies and easy put backs. Combine that with no outside shooting and the fact that we have Telfair and Olie running the point and it's no wonder we can't win a game.

Lebron was dominant in that game though and the fans at these games are fans of the game....so you have to give hime a standing O....he came and performed great, and that is the reason most of those fans came to the game! I was cheering at home for Lebron

Since they are moving some of their Operations, and therefore Jobs, to Mexico for cheaper wages...I would choose not to go... blush

Billionaire Glen Taylor needs to make an extra buck I guess, while adding to the Unemployment Rolls...Merry Christmas... laugh

Go Timberyotes Go...to Mexico...maybe you can compete there...

Don't the Wolves have a bunch of money to spend when Lebron is a free agent in 2010. I am not saying they are going to sign him but there are a bunch of big names and I heard that the Wolves will have so much money that they could sign 2 of them. Here are the names for possible free agents in 2010:

Joe Johnson

Ray Allen

Ben Wallace

LeBron James

Dirk Nowitzki

Josh Howard

Marcus Camby

Rip Hamilton

Stephen Jackson

Tracy McGrady

Shaquille O'Neal

Dwyane Wade

Michael Redd

Tyson Chandler

Eddy Curry

Amare Stoudemire

Brad Miller

Manu Ginobili

Chris Bosh

Steve Nash

Carlos Boozer

Mehmet Okur

I just finished watching tonights game against Dallas all I can say about this team WHAT A BUNCH OF LOOSERS...... Up by 29 PTS and you lose the game. This is a sorry pack that plays for this team and they dont deserve to play in the NBA.. I am sure I will get flack for this post but lets here it.. There isnt one thing to say positive about this team get rid of them.....

It's good that they're sucking this year. It's not like they're a playoff threat - may as well get in the top of the lottery and get a young stud. Now that McHale isn't the GM, maybe we'll actually keep him this time!

Can you imagine a lineup with Ray Allen, Garnett, Brandon Roy and OJ Mayo? Phew.

I watched it because my folks are in town and love the wolves. I got sucked in on the first half but didn't buy it all the way. How do you let a 30 point lead slip like that? K-love have the outlet pass to McCan't who was wide open and ended up coughing it up. Unbelievable joke of a team. Jefferson had a monster game on Monday though. I think there a couple of guys that would be good, but most need to go.

The one person I feel sorry for is Jefferson, the guy has been a stud every game but doesn't get any help. The way this season is going they will get a top 5 draft pick but knowing Mchale he will trade the player away.

if you think Jefferson has been a stud every game this year you have missed alot of games......I think big al is a good player but he disappears during the game alot and he isn't that great of a defender he is getting to be a better defender then he was last year but he still needs to improve.....GET RID OF MCCANTS!!! he is the worst player on the court!!!!

I agree on McCants. It would help Jefferson if they got some outside shooting or a player he could defer to. Late in the game against Dallas, they were double teaming him and he was still trying to score. I know he can't let himself to be taken out of the game by double teams, but the extra guy that was covering him completely abandoned his player. They have to be able to make teams pay for doing that. Each time down the court they'd dump it in and the other four would watch.