• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

This is not Politically Correct

EXACTLY

It should be: Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa

Whatever your Faith is. I am not offended when I say Merry Christmas, and someone wishes me Happy Hanukkah.

I do not like it when people are afraid to tick someone off, so they say Happy Holidays! Deal with it - there are a lot of different religions and everyone has the right to worship. In my eyes Jesus is the reason for the Season.

Well - Happy Holidays - because ther are many holidays happening at this time of year, I respect all faiths and beliefs and wish EVERYONE a happy holiday season.

Its not politically correct, its just respectful.

Funny thing is for many years a friend of ours and my hubby and me had what we called Kwanzaa parties at her cabin as the first day of Kwanzaa falls on my wedding anniversary. We were never disrespectful in our celebrations, and I have been to Dr. Maulana Karenga's HSOforum many times and have read a great deal about it. As far as other religious holidays, I am a little vague on those. I say Happy Holidays not to be PC or not to tick anyone off but as a way of wishing happiness and good cheer to all religions and it also encompasses New Years too. Now I want to know who ordered all this SNOW!!!!

Well - Happy Holidays - because ther are many holidays happening at this time of year, I respect all faiths and beliefs and wish EVERYONE a happy holiday season.

Its not politically correct, its just respectful.

I can see your point and I believe in all holidays. But I don't think it's disrespectful to say Merry Christmas. If someone says Happy Hannaka, I don't get offended just because I don't celebrate it. We need to quit being so concerned about what others think. To me and my family it's Christmas, so I say Merry Christmas.

My folks and brother from ND are coming down. Brother heads back after Christmas and my parents usually stay for two or three weeks (Ugggg). But it's good times to get my Dad out fishing and my Mom out to the stores. First year with our eleven year old so I am really excited to see her reaction to presents and everything we do for the season. Going up to my per on Mille Lacs after New Years. Should be a good one.