• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Congratulations to Myron and Joe - 2008 NAIFC Champs

Back to back boys it doesn't get any better than this here's an excerpt from Joe's commoents. Kyle and I talked with both of them during the NAIFC last season. Great guys on and off the ice. Congratulations on your championship.. and Joes response to winning is right here...

Sorry this post is a day or two late. I'm still over whelmed with enthusiasm of doing so well at the first NAICF National Championship at Rhinelander WI. Once again I would like to pass on a special thanks to the many volunteers and the city chamber of the Rhinelander community. Their outgoing effort, enthusiasm, and hospitality was the perfect ingredient in the most outstanding accomplishment for the NAIFC National Championship. Thank you Rhinelander.

Mike McNett and Jack Baker my hat is off to you. I personally know all of the hard work that was put into the past year. You two pulled off the impossible. Putting this into words would be like hitting a grand slam in the ninth inning at the world series.

During the many years with the tournament trail friendship bonds created with other teams from over the ice fishing belt in the U.S. is over whelming. Those friendships will never be forgotten either will our sponsors. By working with these fine people friendships have been formed.

Some of our first sponsors Clam and Ice Armor really helped us out this tournament. During the second day in the tournament the rain and sleet could have made our day uncomfortable. But, Myron and I stayed dry, warm, and able to compete all day! Thank you Smitty.

Our dealer from Your Bobbers Down armed us with 5 mm glow wolfram Fiskas jigs. These tungsten jigs help us fish deep water fast and quick. It was perfect for the deep water we were fishing in at Rhinelander. Jamie is a good friend as well as a sponsor. Thanks.

Complimenting the Fiskas jigs, was the New Jumbo Nuggies in glow. This is a new product that compliments their line of plastics. While using these Jumbo Nuggies bigger crappies engulfed our jigs. This gave us our solid lead on Saturday.

Rick from Little Atom is also a good friend. Over the years of knowing him and his family our friendship as grown. Ricks mother Daloris spoiled us with her kindness and hospitality when we stayed at her house.

A compliment to our ice trolling is the Ice Gator. The faster cutting rate made it possible for us to cover the lake faster then we ever have in past years. Thank you Greg, CEO of Ice Gator.

Jason Mitchell has some of the finest rods I have used for ice fishing.

Our most present sponsor is HT. Myron and I stopped by the companies head office and were over whelmed at the show room. There were many floors with tackle, reals, and equipment for ice fishing. We were welcomed and made to feel like part of the family. Thanks to Ken, Tom, and Rachel.

Nature Vision provided us with our Markem LX5 flashers. When fishing among other teams the LX5 uses its feature to reduce feedback. This makes it possible to fish between teams. Thanks Trevor and John.

Thank you: Zobocks Bait Tackle and Moter Repair, Duey Davis Construction, Asplundh, the film crew Brian and Josh at Adventure Media Productions, and Kevin at the Wright Signs.

Joe Pikulski and Myron Gilbert the Ice Trollers.