Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SkinnyVinny05

Yukon Jump seat or just another seat?

11 posts in this topic

hi guys i was just wondering if anyone has added a 3rd seat to there yukon and which one was better...also best place to get on and last if anyone has one for sale so some kind of home made rig that works the same...thanks in advance

Check out the HSOforum, you might be able to find something there. Pretty sure they have jump seats and regular oem seats available I don't have one so can't tell you how they are. I have a Yukon and there is plenty of room for one.

ole

ya i thought about that but i think i would have to screw into the tub to do this and it would be kind of a hassle to always have to screw in in and out when i needed it or i didnt need it

We use a 5 gallon pail upside down. If it is a long trip we take turns sitting on it. Price is right but there is no back rest.

do u think its possible to screw a stadium chair to the bucket

if you have screws,, probaby huh

But then you won't be able to use the bucket anymore. I've thought of this, and one way to do it is to have some kind of removable connector. Kind of like the flat one for fishing boats.

thanks alot lundduckboat u really helped all i need is screws to bad i didnt think of that...what i mean is is the stadium chair going to be ok on the bucket or will it make it wobbly or just off balance

You wouldn't have to screw it into the sled. Put two small boards on the bottom of the plywood so that one catches the front of the sled and other catches the back bar. That way it won't slide forward or back.