• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Holy popsicle Batman

i feel for ya barb. not looking for the day i can get back up so i can blow out road so we can use cabin again, much less deal with all yhat snow and water on the lakes. guess weve been a bit spoiled the last few years.

i dont want to sound like a fudy dud here, but if we get some of this weather they are forecasting for the next week to 10 days i am afraid my northern mn fishing trips may be over with before they really start. cryeekshockedmadmad

i dont want to sound like a fudy dud here, but if we get some of this weather they are forecasting for the next week to 10 days i am afraid my northern mn fishing trips may be over with before they really start. cryeekshockedmadmad

How do you think I feel? Here I sit with tons of lakes around, brand new Vex, brand new Jason Mitchell rod, retired and able to go whenever I want, ATV, all kinds of gear, and I can't even get out on my own lake. cry My fishing buddy and I went over and plowed the road down to his lake, but there is no way he was going to plow out onto the lake. He went out about 5 feet and it was slush, slush, and more slush. Guess I may have to start going to lakes where the resorts plow roads, like Winnie. I am sure my lake is slush covered, I might try taking the snowblower down there and give it a shot. At least get myself a path out far enough to set up some tip ups. I know I wont be able to pull my sled out by hand, I will end up having a heart attack. I guess I better start looking for a reasonably priced snowmobile.

On the bright side, at least we get a white Christmas, not a semi-white but mainly brownish Christmas. smile Happy Holidays. smile

I wish I could have a white Christmas. It did snow once here in 1989. Everyone laughed at me for making such a big deal over it. Everyone else totaly freeked out they didnt know what to do so I got to laugh at them.

Barb went out on Moose this morning and with all that snow and the drifts I don't think I will be taking the 4 wheeler out any time soon. I got the snowmobile stuck in the ditch because of all the snow and got overheated trying to get it out. Once I got out on the lake it was better but it felt like you were going through waves when hitting the drifts. The Lakemaster chip in my H2O would not work so I did not get to the spot I wanted but still got 3 small one's and will hit it again tonight. I was able to get the chip working at the cabin so I should get to the good spot tonight.