• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Crow V.3

fishin58

So if T goes for 14-20 190 yards and 2 TDS, exactly the numbers this offense is designed for mind you. Will you so called experts finally take a bite of some real deserved crow. Or will you still be like I want my Gusssy, cuz he is so awesome with his sub-par, throwing int's performances?!! I would just like to know!

No.

Doesn't matter if he throws for 6 TD and 300 yards.

He was not good in the past. What he does in the future will not change that.

He deserved to be benched. If he does good now, it shows benching him was the right decision.

Heck I'll take 6TDs any game! His past is just that(behind him). T-jack never really got a FULL season under his belt, so every bad game the critics would start to howl. I would like to see how he does over the coarse of a full season, bar injury.

Gus was steady but nothing speacial. If we had an above average QB and another good wideout I think this team could get to the NFC Championship and maybe more?

ole

One game. It was one game. His rating was bad before this.

The D gave him great places to start on the field. The running game was fantastic and opened things up for him. The D against him was not good.

Yes, he played great. But, it was one game. His past is the past. He can't change that.

He still MAY be a good QB someday...maybe he is one now. But, he has not proven that he is yet. I hope you are right in thinking he is the next great QB for MN, but he has a lot to prove.

Gus and T-Jack have started nearly the same amount of games. Gus has a better overall QB rating (I think) and more wins. And, Gus is not good.

I hope T-Jack has turned the corner. But, even if he has, I will be eating no crow. He was NOT a good QB in the past. His future may be bright, and I hope it is. But, he was not ready to be a starter on a team that wants and needs to win NOW. Is he ready now, maybe. He wasn't ready last year...or at the beginning of this year.

Yes, he needs time and play-time to develop...but he has to understand that the Vikings (and the owner) want to win now and our spending money to do so. There will be some very good QBs thinking about coming to MN next year, so the time to prove yourself is now.

Yeah it's a catch 22 situation for him being the team is where it's at right now. I'm thinking you live and die with T-Jack right now. If he's ever going to prove his worth to the organization it's now. If he fails and we let him go, then maybe he gets his chance with another team. Hopefully we'll never end up playing in a Super Bowl with him a the opposing QB crazycrazy

ole

We may have even lost a game more with T-Jack at the helm during the Stretch we panicked and threw Gus in there.

But the Experience he would have gained in playing 10 NFL games is irreplaceable especially going into the playoffs if we make it that far.

So if T goes for 14-20 190 yards and 2 TDS, exactly the numbers this offense is designed for mind you. Will you so called experts finally take a bite of some real deserved crow. Or will you still be like I want my Gusssy, cuz he is so awesome with his sub-par, throwing int's performances?!! I would just like to know!

I never hated on Tjack, but just cuz he has 2 good games doesn't mean he's the man. I'll definitely be open to having him come back next year even if he doesn't play the rest of the year, but you judge a player over time. Look at Anderson last year. Had a great start, struggled towards the end, but everyone thought he was going to be something special. This year, he struggled big time. Does that mean he's horrible? No, but you have to give it more time than just a couple games or 1 season.

Same case for Rodgers. He looks really good, but I'm waiting on the verdict till he shows it in year 2.

I agree with Hammer. If he plays well, great for him and I'll get behind him, eventually. But seeing how bad he's stunk it up he's gotta earn the respect you wanna throw at him. I hope he does turn into a very good QB. We'll see how he does and if he continues to grow.

The fans are in a frenzy. We have a shot at the playoffs,sure can't have a QB bring us down now. Let's face it, QB is not this teams strong suit. Neither Gus nor T-Jack have been great. Yes they got us to where we are but I don't think either one of them was the reason were at where we are. I do however think that it's time to let T-Jack show us what he can do when every game is a big game from here on out.

The situation in Arizona heavily favored our offense since the D had them on the ropes from the get go. So let's see what happens against a good Falcons team that can run and pass. Remember no Big Pat in the middle to stop MT. Should be interesting, Chili has us on pins and needles over which QB will sttart. LOL

ole

Fans are hungry for we know that with a slightly than better average QB, we can go far. We have the O line, the defense, and the running game that can do it.

Will we have this in 2-3 years when and if T-Jack fully develops?

Yes, a lot of pressure on him. But it is a dog eat dog world. Name a young QB that didn't feel the pressure this year.

I do like T-Jack. He seems like a nice guy and can pass...but doesn't seem to see the field. Maybe he has learned more.

so let me get this straight, you are all behind him if he plays well, and if he has a bad half of football, we need to axe him? Tough situation to be a qb in Minnesota. No added pressure I guess

Yea, I'm hard on him. Why? Well if the team was rebuilding like the Timberpuppies, then yea, play him no matter what. But when you go out and build the team to win, then you need to have confidence back there. He hasn't shown he has it outside of one game. Maybe it will carry over. It still baffels me that you spend all the money this team has and didn't get a QB.

So what if T goes 7 for 20 with 2 ints 120 yds.is he still the answer? He had absolutly no pressure what so ever against Arizona, granted he made the throws but I would bet money that if the game is on the line he chokes. I dont know how you can crown him king after one good performance where he didnt have to do anything but hand off to AP and make some easy throws minus the Berriam td. Sunday will be a sad sad day for all of the Tjack lovers. He has absolutly no idea what is going on in a tough situation and unless the defense spots us 20 it will be a long day for Tjack.

P.S. I dont think Gus is the answer either but I would rather take my chances with him.

we all know what you want to hear and you aren't gonna hear it. let it go bro. everyday i enter the football forum there is a new thread from you directed at the people that disliked TJ's performance earlier this year. LET IT GO.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

So what if T goes 7 for 20 with 2 ints 120 yds.is he still the answer? He had absolutly no pressure what so ever against Arizona, granted he made the throws but I would bet money that if the game is on the line he chokes. I dont know how you can crown him king after one good performance where he didnt have to do anything but hand off to AP and make some easy throws minus the Berriam td. Sunday will be a sad sad day for all of the Tjack lovers. He has absolutly no idea what is going on in a tough situation and unless the defense spots us 20 it will be a long day for Tjack.

P.S. I dont think Gus is the answer either but I would rather take my chances with him.

No one is crowning him King but he's a darn sight better than Gus. T-jack had pressure. I don't know which games you were watching. The thing you may not have noticed is that he can move around better than Gus. So he didn't look as pressured as Gus always does and he surely didn't throw all the picks Gus does. The team sucked the first two games. Anyone who puts it all on T-jack didn't watch those games either. Chili or his boss paniced because of the stadium they need fan support for....

Quote:
No one is crowning him King but he's a darn sight better than Gus. T-jack had pressure. I don't know which games you were watching. The thing you may not have noticed is that he can move around better tan Gus. So he didn't look as pressured as Gus always does and he surely didn't throw all the picks Gus does. The team sucked the first two games. Anyone who puts it all on T-jack didn't watch those games either. Chili or his boss paniced because of the stadium they need fan support for....

Agreed!......thumbsup2be0af6dj9.png

Quote:
No one is crowning him King but he's a darn sight better than Gus. T-jack had pressure. I don't know which games you were watching. The thing you may not have noticed is that he can move around better tan Gus. So he didn't look as pressured as Gus always does and he surely didn't throw all the picks Gus does. The team sucked the first two games. Anyone who puts it all on T-jack didn't watch those games either. Chili or his boss paniced because of the stadium they need fan support for....

Agreed!......thumbsup2be0af6dj9.png

I will 3rd that motion. I was at the Colts game which was TJacks last game before getting benched. I was sitting about 20 rows in front of Ziggy's suite. Every time the offense stalled I was worried the our whole section was going to invade the owner's suite and take hostages. Ziggy was watching the fans the whole game and looked a little concerned. The pressure definately go to the organziation.

If you don't like it, don't open it.

exactly what i thought you would respond with. just about every thread in this forum has a post from you cocking off about how TJ is so good and gus is bad. so i pretty much have no choice but to open something where you smart off to people about TJ. You make him sound so great, but how many times has he passed for over 200 yards in a game. Even with a run based offense 200 yards passing isn't too much to ask for on a fairly consistent basis. I agree that he is a better option at this point, but that doesn't mean every post you make needs to be about how you were right and everyone else needs to recognize it.

Okay since this is the Football forum, I do not care if he throws for 150 yards as long as he protects the ball and we win. I could give a rats behind about stats, just as long as we win. Why should we care about yards? Answer that question? So last weeks performance with 4 TD's wasn't good enough for YOU? You must be a heck of a gamer to want more from your QB

Again this is the FOOTBALL forum, the sewing with NANCY forum is not here.