• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

So i talked to another FMer and he has gone to Terry MT in the Cherry creek area for Pronghorn, it looks like there are a number of tags for the 700 area. I think we would try to hunt BLM land. Is anyone around this area that i could talk to or have knowledge of this area?

Mrklean....we hunt muleys about 30 miles north of terry..we actually stay in Terry at the Diamond motel.....on our way out to our ranch this year we seen quite a few antelope pry 100-150 just in one hay field and smaller bunchs in other fields...didnt glass them though

no we hunted a private ranch,but theres tons of BLM land!! well theres actually 2 motels the DIAMOND and the KEMPTON,we stayed at the DIAMOND and i think it was like 35-40 bucks a night,and the KEMPTON was almost 80 if i believe,the diamond is a nice motel,clean rooms and showers,cable tv,fridge,basically all you need to get a good nights sleep,and the ROY ROGERS bar has awesome food in town,

how did you get a private ranch someone you know? What did you pay for that? Were gonna hunt BLM land two huge chunks we know of out there, but i guess first we need to get drawn for tags. As long as it has a bed a tv and a bar close for a drink or two at the end of the day im good.

my grandpa called around to some places like the FWP,we didnt have to pay the rancher,because he owns walk-in only land,all we gotta do is sign in at his house and were off hunting,id contact the FWP or their HSOforum and maybe they can give you names?? id give them a call and just ask for some names of ranchs in that region u want to hunt and they should hook u up

http://fwp.mt.gov/default.html

http://www.visitmt.com/categories/PrimaryResults.asp?Title=Montana+Outfitters+Guides&Region=Custer+Country&SiteId=1&Activities=&SiteTypes=Outfitter%2FGuide%7CFishing+Guide%7CHunting+Guide%7CBooking+Agent%7CPrivate+Land&Services=&page=3

not sure if your lookin for an outfitter,but heres a list,maybe you can get names from them too