• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Northern NY

Im new on here but i have enjoyed everyone's pictures. Ill post a few up that i took so far this month and will continue adding to it.. Hope you enjoy.. I have a Nikon D90 with several lenes.

Some of these were taken with a point and shoot but this thread inspired me to use the D90 from here on out..

iupg003.jpg

iupg002.jpg

Thanx guys........ I was looking at everyone's pic's on here and it jump started something in me to start using my D90 more... I have a Tokina AT-X 80-400mm that i havent used much but i have it mounted on a tri-pod right now over looking my feeders.. We will see how it work soon.. Ill be asking you guys alot of advice in the near future..

Zeke

Green leaves!!!!! I love winter, but I think we all needed this last one right now. Pretty reflection, and the boat and dock really add something to the scene.

I know I know its winter but it has been snowing and blowing for the past 3 days now... I really wanna get out and take some pic's but not in this stuff... I was just going back through some of my spring and summer pic's and decided to add them.. Plus i just bought the Corel Paint shop pro photox2 program and was messing with it a little... I had a free 30 subscription to Nikon's Capture NX but it ran out ... I think ill purchase it as the Corel wont do Raw images mad at least not from my camera... Was wondering what program do most people on here use..