Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ryan_V

Dexter

11 posts in this topic

anyone watch this? I had never heard of it until a friend gave me the first 2 seasons on dvd. I'm hooked. just finished the first season, will start the second tomorrow!

I use to wacth it all the time when it was on Network TV. I really enjoyed it....

By far one of the best series on cable. Wait until you see what ol Dexter gets himself into this year! This year's season just ended last Sunday.

Best show on TV by far. The first 2 seasons I thought were better than season 3, but it was still really good. They signed everyone up for 2 more sesons, so there will plenty more Dexter to go.

Love the show!

The end of the second season is so intense..... It drives you insane waiting to find out what happens next.

Can't wait until the 3rd comes out on Netflix!

show is the best, dark and crazy wish i still had showtime thats what makes me mad now

Yep - great show! Anyone the read the books? There are 3 of them. I just read the first two. Will start the 3rd over the weekend. Kind of odd reading a book from a serial killer's perspective. It takes a little getting used to. But one has to rememeber, Dexter has a code.

I will say it...best show\series I have EVER watched...easily. And I have watched:

The Wire

The Sopranos

Carnival

6 Feed Under

Entourage

Californication

etc...

People, check out this series! You will not be disappointed.