Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve Foss

The beasts

14 posts in this topic

Today's work near Ely. All grab shots (no setups) with the Canon 30D, Canon 500 f4L IS, some handheld, some monopod

This is a companion thread to one in the bird watching board.

3117345852_d382665289_o.jpg

3116518525_39aa9d42fe_o.jpg

3117344480_3911dc3c8f_o.jpg

3116517223_8b7a326cbf_o.jpg

3116517055_61a7f66a9b_o.jpg

Man, those are sweet Steve! I prefer the first squirrel but I really like all of the squirrels myself.

Love the deer with the snow on their heads and noses--but you really gotta love the sight of squirrels eating something besides the birdfood in your backyard--not to mention the birdfeeders in your backyard. He looks so innocent.

Where was that buck during the season? I 'spect you could probably take about as many squirrel shots as you do chickadees. No two are ever quite the same!

Another nice series of shots but I really like how you framed the buck in the 2nd shot.

I agree with dan in this case! If I'm homest, I can't pick one over the other, they're all excellent!!!

Poor guys, probably trying to gain back some pounds after chasin the gals around. Nice pics, thanks Steve!

Beautiful shots, Steve! The second deer pic looks like he's posing for a school picture. smile