Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Catmendo

Snowy ala flight!

10 posts in this topic

I really lucked out this afternoon when I spotted this young feamle snowy pearched high up on a highway light standard. I pull up almost directly under her position and started firing away.

At first she didn't seem to mind my presence, in fact she seemed to careless that I was sitting so close to her position.

IMG_4064-1.png

IMG_4065-1.jpg

After several moments slipped by, she eventually tired of the sound of my Canon be fired and decided to take to flight. As she swooped down along the ground, I managed to get some interesting results, my best to date!

IMG_4059-1.png

IMG_4058-1.png

IMG_4057-1.png

Oh, nice!! I'm surprised how set in his eyes are. Warmth? It shows up on the flight pictures, too. Lucky you! Gorgeous pictures, gorgeous bird.

Sarah

Excellent captures Stu! I've never seen one of these in person so it's nice that you can share these with us.

Thanks

Thanks all, it gives me (like it does others) a legitimate sense of sincere pleasure in sharing these with all!