• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Boat Issues

Ace33

I have a 1991 Nitro Bass Tracker with a 150 Johnson on the back. Last spring I encountered a problem with the motor cutting out on me. When the fuel tank is full the boat runs like a champ. When the tank gets down to half or a little less and you go to accelerate the boat cuts out. When the nose is up in the air or even when I take a sharp corner the boat automatically cuts out! Just wondering if anyone has encountered this problem or might know how to fix it. We have checked for vapor lock on the breather and that is not the case. We have checked the fuel lines and they are in good shape. Any advise is appreciated. Thanks and good luck on the ice.

That was going to be our next course of action..... Thanks for the responses. If anyone has any other ideas or suggestions keep them coming. Having not looked at it too closely yet, does that coupler on the top just screw out of the tank or how do you take that apart?