• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

22 Viewing Now Wow!

Whats up guys! Just found my pass word at home lokking for something, thank god cuz i dont think i was getting a new one sent to me...may have been out of the site for the season.

Yes there was some nice sights at Tullys on Dougie's (lol) birthday! she was havin a problem keeping her pants up at the pool table, and i was in the perfect seat!

OK i've been lurking a bit. Not much going on here in wny just snow and more snow.Been through my walleye tackle about 20 times already waiting for onieda to lock up,cant wait! Hope everyone has a great and safe ice season and Happy Holidays! Mark Rusinek

Mark hey bud got a PM from your pardner the other day. Glad you guys made it home safe from the NAIFC, bummer on those at the hole "releases" mad Sounds like you guys would have been right there too. wink If anyone tells you fishing has nothing to do with luck there full of it. Sometimes more than not it can put you over the top.

Stay in touch western contingent and looking forward to the Oneida run with you guys when you come out east. It was nice to get a call from North Shore Saturday morning reporting that the east end was tight.

Mark - John was telling me you guys were doing great on raps just wanted to know if you guys worked some Chubbies last ice as well. Gotta a couple of nice whaps on the red tail shiner #4 but didn't connect. frown I should go back to 1/8 oz. rainbow trout forage minnow that's the only thing I really have caught eye's withany consistency.

Tim, John and i dont fish the tournys as partners. The championship was a blast, besides the drive their. Thirteen hours turned into seventeen due to road conditions. My partner and i were pumped after being in second place after day one. Unfortunetly day two was a little tough on us,and we slid to a ninth place finish.

I myself cannot catch a fish on the darter but one of the guys that we fish with does well on them. #4 yellow dace. Seems like the fish at the west end are totally diff. than east end fish.

East end - jigging raps hung high (#7 brown trout was my best color)

West end - buckshots worked tight to the bottom (1/4-1/2oz glo patterns)

And last the Gay Blade(Vibee perch)seemed to work at both ends

Good to here the east end is tight hopefully some of the snow blew off and she makes some ice!!

Mark Rusinek

That's right Justin's your pardner. Rich is John's.. I saw that 2nd place on day one, it would have been hard to get some sleep that night thinking how close you were before the start of day two. Top ten is fantastic, good job...

It was cold last night here and windy so will keep our fingers crossed were on our way.

Gotta a couple of nice whaps on the red tail shiner #4 but didn't connect. frown I should go back to 1/8 oz. rainbow trout forage minnow that's the only thing I really have caught eye's withany consistency.

Timmy, you're still not getting any love on the chubby "D"s frown I think they are possibly the best walleye lure to ever come down the pike but like anything color is real important. Last year I did well on the LGD and the LOD and the regular Dace. Never had much luck on the silver shades out here either.

Insurance Guy...have you ever used them for Lakers? I think they might work well for them. Haven't had a chance to use them, do to the fact , Most of the Finger Lakes haven't iced up enough in 3 years to get to DEEP water where the Big 'uns lurk( hehehe...I said LURK) do you get them on the King with C Darters?

Peace out Chicken Phat tired

JAY, cool CALL ME AT HOME

Insurance Guy, how is LG looking? I drove by Schroon sat morning on the way up to placid...looked covered talked with a local at the gas station there and he said he's seen a few out earlier in the week....are the LG bays accessable? When we gonna do another LG party meet and greet....looking forward to gettin back out there, i have an ax to gring with the lakers for how they treated me last trip!

Insurance Guy, how is LG looking? I drove by Schroon sat morning on the way up to placid...looked covered talked with a local at the gas station there and he said he's seen a few out earlier in the week....are the LG bays accessable? When we gonna do another LG party meet and greet....looking forward to gettin back out there, i have an ax to gring with the lakers for how they treated me last trip!

Kyle, it will be mid January at best for main part of the KING but some guys were fishing one of the east side bays recently but that's gone now after yesterday. I agree that we need to do another trip there this winter when the ice sets up solid and we'll try fishing out of Bolton this time and bring the atv's and sleds. We all have plenty of venison to bring along again.

Hey John, I have a buddy of mine that ties my bucktails for me and he fishes Otsego for lakers he loves it.I myself have never caught one he said that once I catch one I will want to fish for them more I will catch one but I refuse to eat one sick.