• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Upcoming Pike Ice Plans?

cjac

After the Holiday rush I'm looking at the following week for some day trips in the Metro area along with a Mille Lacs trip to set some tip-ups for pike along with some jigging for panfish or walleyes.

What does everyone else have line up? Let's hear some plans.....

I have been to LOTW and read a lot of Jonny's posts. March on LOTW is incredible. Big pike come into the shallower areas like 4 Mile Bay. Lots of 36"+ fish come out each spring, luckily most go back too. Red is on my list of places to go this year for sure.

We normally go to LOTW or have tried with little success URL (northerns on tip ups)....this year we are going someplace new.

We are driving to Montana for some late ice action with tip ups.

It is my ONE chance to go ice fishing this season and I can't wait! For those of you who live in and around ice fishing area....don't EVER take it for granted! lol I miss it so much living down here.

March won't get here soon enough!!