Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kylersk

Here's a little tip..

3 posts in this topic

Before you head out with your wheeled house, to put it on the lake, check your trailer lights!

Over Thanksgiving weekend I cleaned the house up, fired up the furnace and checked it over a bit, except my trailer lights.

Well, today I had it all hooked up ready to go and decided before moving, I better check them. Well, of course they didnt work. I thought for sure it was a bad connection, ice build up in the connector or somethign. Cleaned it all out but still no go. Then I thought maybe the blades (7 blade connector) were not making good connection. After about an hour or more of messing around (even wiring in a 4 pin straight connector) I noticed a spot on my harness that was cut.

Finally, everything's working.. but since it's dark out I'll wait another day before bringing it out to the lake.

That seems to happen with the boat all the time. I have everything together and then check the lights when I am getting ready to pull out and something isn't working. A half-hour impromptu electrical project later and we are on the road. It never fails.