• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PS3 Musts???

zamboni

I would buy a second controler if you have more then one person playing. I would get a remote if you plan on watching movies, you can use a controller, but its nice to have. Then some fun games!

And a HDMI cable

Also some Blue Ray discs that are in 1080

There really isn't any must have right away, a Remote control is nice but not a must, you can use your normal control right away. You will need a head set if you are thinking of playing some online gaming, Other then that you are are set.

Do you know what games you are going to get??

I am pretty sure COD5 right away. I have a Wii, and (Wii) got screwed because COD4 wasn't released on it. I was going to get COD5 for the Wii, but now that I am gonna get a PS3, might as well make that my first game.

Dual Shock controller. Not a must but cool especially when artillery is going off near you on COD W@W. Headset was covered.

I've converted from SOCOM to COD.

Anyone want to talk about must have games? Or must play games?

I like the new socom, the guns are good and the online play is good. There isn't a lot of glitchers unlike other games. I have never played COD but i'm going to get COD War so i will be able to compare them then. I think Zipper makes both COD and Socom so the games are very similar, COD is old School Socom is new school!!!

I have a Motorola Blue tooth and cant get it to work for my online gaming?? It connects but i can't talk or hear anything on it?

One game that I love is Warhawk. Online only, fly planes, ground attack, tanks, etc. Check it out.

I bought COD4 when it came out and just started playing it last week! I'm kinda slow on games. It is a good game. I'm going to have to get COD5 now.

When you do purchase an LCD TV, DO NOT buy the hdmi cables from best buy, etc. You can get them on e.bay for $10-15 vs. $50+. Just order them a week or 2 before you're going to buy the TV.

Cental, try going to accessory settings then to audio device settings after you have synched the headset with ps3. Also, you may need to turn the headset on before you get into a game, if i try turning mine during a game i cant talk or hear with it. I just use the bluetooth work gave me cause i feel dumb using it with my phone.

If you like socom COD4 might be better since its modern warfare like socom. Ive been playing WaW alot and like it but would go back to 4 if i had to choose just one.

same here i have been playing cod4.its time to give cod5 a break.they glitch on that game so bad now its not fun to play till they get rid of the glitches. i have the Motorola Blue tooth 550.

top 2000 wow thats pretty good.socom has its players.cod4 and 5 has its players.so either will say they hate the game.to me cod is a good game.but i prefer cod4i do play them both.i never played any socom games yet,so i can not give my oppion on socom.