• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Manitou Report

Hey Cedarnarrows,

The strecth was froze as well as esox, I don't know how much snow we really have on the lake. Most of it was blown around. I am guess the bays will have some slush but the main parts will be fine. We have had some unreal temps the past few days and it looks like it's going to stay cold for the next week or so.

I can give you a better idea once we get up and check some snow and ice depths. The first trip in won't be until the 29th, I will post how things went when we get back.

Similar - hey this is Hoffer.

We had some e-mails last year regarding Manitou. We are actually coming up to the outpost the day you leave! I would love to be able to touch base with you on the way out if possible? Or maybe you guys could write us a quick note and leave it at the cabin with any advice :-)

my e-mail is: [email protected]

I was just up a few days ago. The conditions were excellent. There was only 4" of snow on the ice and never found any slush. We have had 4-6" of light fluffy snow since, but it is -20 F and doubt ir will cause any slush. I will be back up on the weekend and will post an update.