Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Burnham

land conservation school project help!

10 posts in this topic

me and a buddy (8 point) are doing a project for school on land conservation, and would greatly appreciate any information leading to an interview of a knowledgable person on this issue. right now we are thinking of interviewing people from pheasants forever or the dnr. any help apprectiated.

thank you

burnham

I sent your question to Joel Nelson a member of FM... He is one of the heads at UofM Soil and Water...

I talked to him on the phone on my way home from work. He will either post here or get in contact with you.

Burnham:

More than welcome to help if I can! Depending on the specifics of your project, I may be able to recommend someone who is better suited to answer your questions if I can't be of help.

Shoot me an email and we can go from there:

nels1945@umn.edu

alright! i am at school right now and my buddies and i that are doing this project just sent an email regarding the project.

Thank you in advance

Burnham

I'm in college and have done a few projects on land conservation. If you need anymore help, let me know. I currently am the president of Ducks Unlimited for our college, and could get you a lot of great information there as well.

I'm also so working on this project with Burnham. If you could give your email it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help!

Kevin

The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation may also be a good source of information on land conservation.