• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish trap link

bloc004

I bought the link for my x2, and the only links that were available had voyager and yukon on them. The yukon said it fits the x2, but when I zipped it on, there was about 7 in of extra zipper. Has anyone else seen this or let me know what the deal is.

Thanks!

I have a Yukon and have linked to both a X2 and 5600, with zippers being the right length. There are two sizes, you probable have #2 which is too big for you X2.

1. Connects to Fish Trap X and X2, Clam 5600’s and Fish Trap Yukons with Trap-Link

2. Connects to Clam 6800’s, Sleepers and FishTrap Voyagers with Trap-Link

Just received an email from Clam, there is a mis-print on the packaging, and the Voyager link is the one that connects to the X2 not the Yukon. I appreciate all of the help, i will be exchanging my link. I bet they have a lot of people running into this problem, being that the packaging is wrong!

I am amazed they did not come up with a unversal Trap Linke design that would work on all their shacks. Would have made a lot more sense IMO, and made the config options much more flexible for hooking Clams together.

no, can't do that because the Guide/Pro/2000? does not have enough room on the back for the opening size of voyager.

The link for voyager/x2/6800 can fit Yukon/5600, just a little long but still fit.

The link for Yukon/5600 can fit Guide/Pro, just a little long.