• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who should start on Sunday

Scott M

I say we start T-Jack next week if Gus is hurt. I know Gus has gotten us this far and has experience, but I feel if both quarterbacks are playing at the same level, then put the more mobile one in. Espcially if we do make the playoffs. Maybe T-Jack is getting it and his condfidence level right now is sky-rocketing. This is a tough call.

Still waiting for those awesome Gus stats, also not that its a huge deal but when was the last time Gus was player of the week?

He is the highlight of the new century, where have you been???? I mean, how many times have you seen the highlight of him headbutting that cement wall???? grin

Originally Posted By: fishin58
Still waiting for those awesome Gus stats, also not that its a huge deal but when was the last time Gus was player of the week?

He is the highlight of the new century, where have you been???? I mean, how many times have you seen the highlight of him headbutting that cement wall???? grin

Poor Gus, he will never live that one down. He could have won 3 superbowls, but would still be known as the guy who headbutted the wall. laugh

Here's some Gus stats. In 1994 Norv Turner gave Gus his first

career start against the Indianapolis Colts. In that game, only the second victory of the season for the struggling Redskins, Gus shocked everybody. He threw for 2 TDs and 226 yards and, as a result, was named NFC Offensive Player of the Week. Current 2008 stats - CMP 178, ATT 301, YDS 2157, CMP% 59.1, YPA 7.17, LNG 99, TD 12, INT 15, SACK 29, RATING 73.7 YUCK!!!

I am still up in the air over which one is the worst- Gus headbutting the wall and spraining his neck or Martin Gramaticas celebration of an almost automatic kick and tearing his ACL

grin Forgot about the Gramatica sisters and Marina doing that. That was awesome!!

Tjack gets my vote. This should have been his make or break year. The two games he played at the beginning of the year were not stellar, but I thought the real reason he was pulled was because Chili's job was on the line. Tough to see any progression in two games. Let's give him one last chance before we go out and draft/trade for our next QB.

Tjack gets my vote. This should have been his make or break year. The two games he played at the beginning of the year were not stellar, but I thought the real reason he was pulled was because Chili's job was on the line. Tough to see any progression in two games. Let's give him one last chance before we go out and draft/trade for our next QB.

Agreed!

If T-jack cant keep it together for the rest of the season we need to go shopping for a solid qb in the off season. I like Gus but he's old and wont be around long. We need a solid qb thats going to be around for a few seasons.