• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikes/Atlanta

Scott K

Just checked, and Vegas has the Vikes favored by 3 against Atlanta. I think this will be a tough game for the Vikes, they match up well against us. I think it will be a close game, but I dont think it will be in favor of the Vikes. frown

Atlanta 20-17

I was close! I think if the Bears win tonight, the Vikes will win next week to win the division.

Don't see the Packers winning tonight there season has been played out the opposite of us. I think they are playing for draft positioning tonight, but it sure would be nice to back into the playoffs go give some players with injuries a break next week.

Unbelieveable, where are all the bench AP statements? I figured as hard as we go down on the QBs, what about the running backs! LOL

My wife who is probably a bigger Vikes fan than any of us in here uttered those words yesterday and I had to agree with her. Chester does very well when given a chance and Adrian was killing too many drives. She wasn't advocating benching him for the game or seaon but she wanted a message sent and she was probably right.

Chestnut set the tone for us, when he muffed the kickoff in the endzone, all I thought to myself was ahh carp. Here we go. Then he does it again. Like I said before, WE will learn from that game. Just like the Giants learned from week 17 last year.

I was a little confused that chester didnt get a few more carries too. Maybe sit AP down for a drive and let him relax. Those fumbles obviously got in his head and he just looked rattled out there the last quarter or so.

Its frustrating to watch our star player suddenly contract a case of fumblitus.

But "4 fumbles in 15 games"? Really? I swear he almost had that many just last week, and two or three the week before against the Lions.

Maybe you're just counting "turnovers".

Hopefully the coaches have AD tucking a football high and tight all week long in practice, the weight room, in bed at night, while on the phone talking to his momma, while shaving, etc...

AP does not secure the ball well when he goes thru the line. He always has one hand on the ball and many times he extends his arm exposing the ball to be be stripped. He and the coaches need to address the issue before it really gets out of hand or he starts to develop a reputation of being a fumbler. Seems like he coughs up the ball at most inopportune time. Then he tries too much to make up for it and fumbles again. He seems to think (my opinion) that if he breaks the big one all is forgotten. Last I heard he wasn't leading the league in TD's. Vikes should contact Tiki Barber and have him give AP some advice on ball security.

4 fumbles lost in 15 games...8 fumbles total carrying the ball 342 times...what a disgrace lol

maybe we wouldn't notice it as much if the whole offense didn't have to depend on what he does.

sorry but the guy has carried the ball 600 times in his career and has fumbled 12 times and 7 fumbles for a turnover.

no one seems to mind when he's crushing down defenders and breaking big ones holding the ball sloppy.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Originally Posted By: Rick
Everyone has a bad day now and then.

Apparently he has those days more than the rest of the league. whistle

Are you saying that no one else in the league has more bad days than AP?

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

7 lost fumbles on 600 carries leads the league?

I would say his bad day on Sunday certainly leads the league.