Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harvey lee

Canvas Craft

12 posts in this topic

I would like to welcome Canvas Craft to the Ice leader's again this ice season. Check out their insulated portables and the Northlander also as they are a very nice ice house and Canvas Craft also has a very nice spearing house too.

A great Minnesota based company.

http://www.canvascraftinc.com/

This is great to see that there back with us again this year. They are a awesome company that backs up there products!

It's nice to have Canvas Craft - the warmest ice shelter on the market - here.

Good to see them aboard. Norpac Insulated Fabric makes a huge difference as far as retaining heat and overall comfort.

I'll appreciate the Norpac canvas this weekend, me thinks wink I'm REALLY enjoying my double-flip this year. Makes ice fishing much more enjoyable with room and warmth and everything's working as claimed.

I can't see too many applications from on the ice, to in the boat, to out in the field that the NorpacR2 material would not enhance the end users overall performance, safety, and comfort.

Canvas Craft is the Go-2 guys for these innovations and retrofits, if it can be done, they will figure a way to "Get-r-done" with quality insured.

Thought I would throw my 2 cents in. I bought a Northlander with the Norpac2 and cold not be happier.

I would also like to mention the summer stuff they also can help us out on. Boat covers to tents or tarps.

I need a new boat cover this year and Canvis Craft is where I'm going. I probibly should have them start making it now but ice fishing is my focus now.

Heading out in a little bit to use mine may not need it,with it being warm today, but it will be a great base camp to work from.

Do they also make the clear side panels that zip onto the boat tops? I checked out the price at a dealer and was hoping I could find a better price another place.