Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
white80a

SNOW?

10 posts in this topic

just wondering how much snow everyone got this weekend? going up north later this week

30 views and no one got any snow i'm looking for grand rapinds, deer river area but any were else is good to for someone

Just saw a snow report and it said 9-10" in and around Grand Rapids.

Quote:
30 views and no one got any snow i'm looking for grand rapinds, deer river area but any were else is good to for someone

We just had a snow thread started yesterday and there is some good reports.

It is one page back or click here!

!!!!Snow Report!!!

Just saw a snow report and it said 9-10" in and around Grand Rapids.

I am near Marcell, 30 miles north of GR, and I got about 15" here at the B.I. I drove out to the mailbox this morning and almost didnt make it. There were 3 foot drifts across the my road. My plow guy needs to come.

Yikes. My family has a place at Three Island. 15" could make the drive in interesting!

I am over by Wabana and it sure looks like we got about the same as in Marcell. 7pm last night couldn't get the back door open, the whole deck had drifted at least 24 " deep. I had to go out and shovel it in case we needed to get out. So cold I can't get the Great Dane to go out by herself I had to go with her, she did her stuff right away and went flying back to the house.