• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gearing up?

ikeslayer

i realized the other day that i have not bought a new baitcasting set up since the fall of 95' so i am hoping santa stuffs my stocking with revos and puts a few kistlers under the tree. i am tired of useing old stuff that really wasn't any good 13 years ago. at least i got some life out of em.

Lookingcali -

Nothing wrong with the oldies man smile To this day I still use reels from the early 90s - Lews Speed Spools, Chronarch As, and some Abu 4500s...

If it ain't broke... smile

Cheers,

Rob Kimm

1) Not alot that I need anymore, have stepped up to all Loomis rods. May a Quantum PT or 2.

2)Once or twice a year , I take rods, reels, line and tackle to work, throw it on the lunchroom table and tell the guys to have at it. I took a bunch of stuff last week, all gone in half an hour. It actually feels good to keep others interested. [Read forum policy before posting again - Thanks.]

3)I have the helicoper, flying lures and others that were marketed on display in my fishing room. Father-in-law loved that stuff!! Even go a couple of Mann's Hard Worms and a Dancin Eel or 2.

1) Not alot that I need anymore, have stepped up to all Loomis rods. May a Quantum PT or 2.

2)Once or twice a year , I take rods, reels, line and tackle to work, throw it on the lunchroom table and tell the guys to have at it. I took a bunch of stuff last week, all gone in half an hour. It actually feels good to keep others interested. [Read forum policy before posting again - Thanks.]

3)I have the helicoper, flying lures and others that were marketed on display in my fishing room. Father-in-law loved that stuff!! Even go a couple of Mann's Hard Worms and a Dancin Eel or 2.

Where do you work, and are you hiring?