Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big Tom

Shoeicide Bomber

31 posts in this topic

The President has some mad dodgeball skills. smile

Seriously, what were the Secret Service guys doing in the other room while this guy was throwing BP?

No kidding, secret service smoke break or what?

By the way, what do we think would have happened to this guy if he did that to Sadam Hussein in the old Iraq??? Ungrateful SOB's over there!!!!

I think the Twinkie's relief pitching woes are solved! Bet he'd come cheap, too. grin

I play in a dodgeball leauge and my team could use a guy like Bush. He has some mad dodging skills.

Of course the guy throwing would have been called out in most dodgeball leauges becuase you aren't allowed to aim for the head.

Now Bush is a bonified member of thee ole.."Shoe to the Head" club....you gotta work hard to get honors in that club...not every president in the past has achived those prestigious honors grin....next will be thee ole "boot in the butt" club grin

The pres should have yelled back "Missed me, missed me, now you have to kiss me!" laugh

Thanks a lot....I'm sitting here chucklin' out loud in my office hoping nobody hears me... wink THAT would've been a perfect comeback...

Ya, that was something else and I agree- what took the secret service so long? The man tried to batterize him with two of his shoewears

better yet, he should've flipped that podium over, did the hulk hogan famous index finger point and said "whatcha gonna do when bush-a-mania runs wild on you"

I may not have agreed with many of his pollicies but I have to give him credit, he has cat-like reflexes.

I was waiting for him to point at the guy and say, "Don't mess with Texas!"

And I agree, that was a bang up job by the SS. The guy fired off two shoes at him. crazy

While I know it wouldn't have been dignified or befitting the office, I sure would have liked to have seen GW go Chuck Norris on the guy a little bit and beat him with his own [PoorWordUsage] shoes.

Everyone of those Secret Service guys should be on the street looking for a new job right now. A good agent would have put some lead in the guys head before he was able to throw the second shoe.

If it would have been a pistol instead of loafers, we would have Cheney as prez right now.

better yet, he should've flipped that podium over, did the hulk hogan famous index finger point and said "whatcha gonna do when bush-a-mania runs wild on you"

a floyd fan, eh?

i enjoyed pink floyd since the 1970's. dark side of the moon is the best. I remember when wish you were here came out. thats a good one

some people think they're a pink floyd fan because of the songs they here on the radio. nope. you are not truly a fan unless you like songs like echoes, fat old sun, careful with that axe eugene, fearless, ect ect grin

Oh ya TJ, big fan here too, but don't want to hijack a thread. Those are awesome tunes you named. strangers passing in the street by chance two separate glances meet

Oh ya TJ, big fan here too, but don't want to hijack a thread. Those are awesome tunes you named. strangers passing in the street by chance two separate glances meet

yup. enjoy pink floyd. mostly pre wall stuff.

anyways, back to topic. a guy that can throw a shoe at a president is a guy who has the potential to fire bullets at a president.

a guy that can throw a shoe at a president is a guy who has the potential to fire bullets at a president.

This isn't exactly true. I guarded this guy's dad for a time (not with the SS), and I can tell you it is much easier to get within range of a President with a set of size tens than with any sort of firearm.

I was watching Fox this morning and they had a retired Secret Service agent on and he said the SS reaction was just fine. The place they were was considered a safe room, or clean room, I can't remember the term he used. Basically the Pres wasn't in any true danger.

I was watching Fox this morning and they had a retired Secret Service agent on and he said the SS reaction was just fine. The place they were was considered a safe room, or clean room, I can't remember the term he used. Basically the Pres wasn't in any true danger.

yeah...i supposed they checked everyone for weapons. who would have thought a shoe

The place they were was considered a safe room, or clean room, I can't remember the term he used.

I believe there’re referred to as sterile rooms