• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Go Pack Go!

CrappiesNCats

I am a Vikings fan first, but then a fan of football and our division.

If the Vikes don't win the division, I will root for the bears. If the Pack would have one the division, I would have rooted for them in the playoffs. I have never heard a Packer Backer state this though...and I know a lot of them.

I hope the Vikes do make the playoffs...and I hope Detroit beats the Pack the last game of the year....

Packers don't have a chance next week against the Bears, they will have "packed" it in by then, wait, to late, that was yesterday.

Are you kidding me Hammer Handle, if the Vikings make the playoffs I'm going to be their biggest fan! I want them to win the Super Bowl big time so all you Queen fans can quit your crying!! smile

"Go PACK GO" actually has been my attitude for a looooong time. GO...GO...GO...ANYWHERE, just GO! grin

I have NOT been a fan of their's for a long time. I think the Favor era, a "mouthy" bro-in-law, and the Packer- backer fans hatred for the VIKINGS, may have had something to do with it.....

In reality, now though, I do like Aaron Rodgers, and their coach much better....It would be great if they had a great game against the Bears! GO PACKERS!

Never fear, ikatcher, those powerful men are working hard all week to assure another Viking victory. You can see them at the courthouse every day. Of course, I am referring to the lawyers for the Williams sisters! I guess we can make that, the Williams Sister now that one of them got a boo boo, probably from OD'ing on diuretics, probably weakened his muscle fiber with the loss of all that water. The lawdogs won't let the Viking down!

Lol... Jeeze Windy... Give it up already.

The Vikes are not winning the division because the Williamses took diet pills.

The Bears are inconsistent, the Packers org is troubled, and the Lions... they're just pathetic.

The sooner you face reality (that the Vikes are simply the best team with the best talent in the worthless NFC north), the sooner you can get over the slight you have against the "Williams sisters" and begin to feel good about life again.

Just think about your annual trip to Cass Lake next summer. That should help you forget your grudge.

Those of us REAL Packer fans are content with a 2-14 season...as long as we beat the bears twice. 4-12 is better having beaten the bears twice, then vikes twice...6-10 is really nice with having beaten all division opponents twice. Then there are the excellent years where we end up in the playoffs then making it to the superbowl and the best years where we win it.

This year...I was predicting 8-8..I didn;t figure the majority of our problems would be on the defensive side of the footbll tho.

Oh, and for the record...if the Vikes win the division, I will root for them to win the NFC....I will be wasting my time, but I will root for them none the less.

Better luck next year to all of our divisions subpar teams.