Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pikedreams

My happy place

11 posts in this topic

As I post this it's zero degrees outside with a 35 mph wind and drifting snow. So I think it's time to go off to my happy place. You are welcome to join me, just bring some sunscreen and an adult beverage. Now, just sit back and take a deep breath. You are getting sleeeeeeeeeeepy.........

9.jpg

56.jpg

73.jpg

Oh Yeh....That's better.....

Man, with -38 coming tonight in Ely I could sure use a getaway like that one. Thanks for sharing it! smile

As I sit here in Coveralls, boots hat and gloves, with a snowblower that is too cold to start, and a vehicle with a dead battery and is to frozen to start, I HATE YOU!! J/K. Looks like a good place to be. Is that is Mexico? Looks the the jungles south of Cancun.

I think your happy place is right around the corner from mine - Feel the sunshine cool

xel-ha.jpg

sunrise.jpg

beach.jpg

Stay warm everyone!

Pretty photos, but I am just not a sun bunny. Just got back from a 2 mile or so walk with the dog. My hands were roasting in my Ely mittens. I could hardly see out of the face mask, but Maggie got all excited about a downy woodpecker close by. Now that's a good photog dog.

Love the mood of the 2 chair and umbrella photos. And the fish.

I left Florida 3 years ago for this -20 temps. Oh well, I love MN and Florida is a great place to visit. Especially the in-laws down there. LOL Nice pics.