• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

blinker doesnt blink and heater only has hi and low speed

got my daughter a '95 buick century for her first car, to save on my vehicle...today the left blinker stopped blinking tho you can make it blink by moving the lever up and down. And the fan only has low and high speed. Any ideas? I looked at the fuses and they all seem to be ok.

If it blinks ok on the right but not the left it should be a bulb. Look closely though because some models have more than one bulb in the rear assemblies, so even though it lights up it still may have one bulb out. It only takes one being bad to make it stop blinking with a standard flasher.

As far as the heater goes it is most likely the resistor, but you cant automatically rule out the switch. I usually go after the resistor first. Its usually located under the glove box area.