Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kensom

Suzuki 250 Quadrunner ...help

6 posts in this topic

I am getting my just purchased 1999 250 Quadrunner ready for ice fishing and I'll be darned if I can't find a dipstick to check the oil. There is a fill cal over the rear drive unit but no dipstick on it. Anyone have an idea how I check the oil on this thing?

some dont have dipsticks you just gotta open the filler cap and if you see oil you should be O.K.........not exactly sure we used to have an Arctic Cat like that...if your not sure id call a Suzi dealer and ask...

I had an old Quadrunner 125 that I don't recall having a dipstick. It did have a site-glass for checking the oil level.

I had an old Quadrunner 125 that I don't recall having a dipstick. It did have a site-glass for checking the oil level.

ya thats what our Cat had! really sucked after awhile you couldnt see through ours

some dont have dipsticks you just gotta open the filler cap and if you see oil you should be O.K.........

I really don't think that is true. There will either be a dipstick or a site glass on the side of the crankcase. If it has neither someone has replaced the dipstick w/filler cap with one that does not have a dipstick.

Should be a site glass. If I remember correctly, on mine (95) the site glass is in front of the rear axel so it's almost impossible to pour and look at the same time unless you remove the rear wheel.