• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Odd no spark issue F.Y.I

Iron Cowboy

Had the sleds in to have carbs cleaned and one of them had no spark as I went to start off the trailer once I got home. Went thru the whole plug fouling thing, connections,etc. and couldnt get anything. Had to bring it back in and when the tech got it fixed he said the throttle cable was left a little loose when carbs were put back in and theres a sensor in there thats for if the throttle sticks wide open it kills the spark and thats what it was doing. never heard of this before, the sled is a 2000 ZL 500 so not like its new technology or anything. Just thought I would throw this out for anyone that might have the same issue in the future. Anyone else ever had this problem before??