• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Claiming PRIVATE when public???

Just a quick correction for sparcebag, No U.S. soldier will fire until fired upon. 99.9% of vets would not shoot someone just because of their war experience. They'd probobly be less likely to shoot because of how they've learned to deal with stress. You're making us seem crazy or something dude!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if you thought I was joking, or quoting a movie, or what you thought... I was serious, and the Geneva Convention really does exists. Maybe I'm just reading your post wrong or something, and maybe I'm getting a little off topic, I don't know, but please don't disrespect our vets.

Phil, if your pointing guns at people and threatening to put slugs in people, whether tresspassing or not, you would be arrested as well. You cannot threaten someones life for committing a non life threating crime. I think most people on here know you're full of fecal matter, but you talk a good game. Oh, and I support tresspassing as much as I support someone kicking me off of public land.

I think with our good judgement we can all see those methods are 100% wrong. So lets just leave it at that. We are not in days without cell phones, we have ways of communication now. We all need to know the TIP number and should always think safety first and be logical, remember, although these situation really suck, it is just a bird or deer or fish or something trivial that is being prevented. Lets use some common sense here people. We all possess it!

While I fully agree with you Muc33; I must protest the public display of aggression on a fishing and hunting HSOforum. How does this look to the lay person or anti-hunting group looking for material.

I would hate to be a county land surveyor running into this type.