• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Congrats to Sam on Winning Heisman!

bassNspear

I personally think Tebow should have won the award again this year, he has taken the Gators on his back since their loss and is an amazing leader. But he didn't have the huge numbers that Bradford did. Bradford is also very deserving of this award and congratulations are in order!

Which of the 3 finalists or other QB's will make the best transition to the NFL when their time comes?

I think smith will make the best transition into the nfl. The man has a awesome touch when it comes to throwing the football, and he is smart as they get. I look for him to come out of the draft, and play for the lions next year.

Can you imagine him and Calvin Johnson together!

I think Bradford will make a good transition to the NFL, after his senior year. But I think Graham Herrell will also be a good pro QB. There are some good ones out there this year.

Has anyone heard if McCoy has decided to go pro yet? He would be another good get for somebody.

You better look again! Very few good quarterbacks coming out this year.

Stafford is the only legit first rounder and that's if he declares for the draft. Otherwise there won't be a quarterback picked until late in the second round.

The only thing that will save this (quarterback)draft class is if a bunch of juniors and redshirt sophs declare.

None of the senior quarterbacks are first rounders and maybe not even second rounders.

I agree on Tebow not becoming much of an NFL Qb, although the leadership skills and poise he has shown this year are impressive to say the least, there isn't anyone else I would rather have on the feild in crunch time. I just don't think he can stand in the pocket and throw the ball all game long though, he needs to be out moving with the ball and making things happen on his own. Physically I think he is ahead of his competition but in the NFL he won't be and will lose his edge. He might make a good back up though?

I'm pretty sure Colt said he was returning to Texas. He is definately a first rounder though. This year or next.

Not many big name senior quarterbacks this year.

2010 draft will have an amazing crop of quarterbacks.