Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JayinMN

Phantoms of the bog.

15 posts in this topic

Good Stuff! A really like the Snow Bunting. Just where is this bog very one keeps talking about. I think I need to take a couple of vacation day head up there.

Ahhhh,The great gray!.....Simply beautiful captures Jay!....That last great gray image is really stunning with the frosty background.....I see you also ran into the buntings also......you sure had a great morning in the bog!...

Yellowhead, google Sax/Zim bog and you will learn all about it. Its known for its winter "specialties" among birders.

Jonny the first owl I saw was at the intersection of Townline and Hwy 5. Thats a new owl I haven't seen yet.

Nice shots Jay. I also like the 3rd on best. I bet with a little levels adjustment that sucker would really pop!

Holy moly Jay!.....that townline owl is almost in your backyard! grin.....This really must be proof another owl invasion.....well....kinda grin

2nd, 3rd, and 4th for me. I'm beginning to love this guy. I would love to see one some time. Sounds like this is the winter.

Thanks for answering my question about Sax/Zim. When I checked it out I realized I use to hunt grouse in that area 30 years ago.

They are all good looking shots Jay. I will have to get up that way soon and shoot a couple myself grin